TREE TRIMMING & PRUNING - AFFORDABLE TREE CARE
Tree Trimming - Maintaining Your Trees
Pruning and trimming is a necessary tree maintenance job every property owner should do. However, many, if not all, neglect this aesthetic, health-giving, and maintenance task. Trimming and pruning aids trees growing into, and enhancing, their natural form; it additionally is a great tree care activity to promote healthy growing habits. However experience and skill are required to properly trim and prune trees, notably for mature trees. Trinity Tree Service has the experience and knowledge to professionally trim your trees using industry guidance (ANSI A300).
We always begin our tree trimming activities from the tree top and then proceed down trunk. This is the optimum technique, both in terms of method and inspection of the tree's well-being. Furthermore, it is always a best practice to adhere to the 1/3 and 1/4 adage:
- Do not trim greater than one quarter of the tree's top per year;
- Maintain the side limbs to one third the tree trunk diameter;
- Never trim more than one-third of the length of the tree; and,
- Always cut to preserve side limbs at offset positions, 10 and 2 o'clock ideally.
Tree Trimming Service
Used this additional industry guidance when choosing a tree service to trim your trees:
- When trimming a young tree, inspect which limbs are the strongest and promote the structure around those branches;
- Don't make too large of cuts when trimming: if a tree is trimmed regularly, you should have cut these limbs when they were smaller
- Use sharp tools to make clean cuts. Dull tools tear and rip, which can invite disease and insects as well as are more difficult to heal;
- A pole trimmer or pruner is the optimum choice for taller trees - it also enables you to stay safely on the ground;
- For larger, more mature trees and larger cuts, it is always best to use a professional tree service company. Heavy, large limbs can be very difficult to cut a heights and lower safely to the ground; and,
- Trim limbs and branches and limbs preserving a collar - do not cut right up against the tree trunk.
In contemplating this tree trimming guidance , it is best to contact a professional reputable tree care company. In doing so, it will prevent deadly mistakes from being made to your trees and safety. As far as choosing a tree service that is best qualified to trim your trees, further review these additional facts:
We are the tree service property utilizes when they require their trees trimmed professionally and affordably.